• JK ’07-’18
• TJ ’96-’06
• 4 Runner ’10-’13
• 4 Runner ’14-’20
CHEVY / GMC
• Colorado / Canyon ’15-’22
• 15,25,3500 ’13-’18
WARNING! Do NOT use Loctite®, Superglue or any other adhesive on the switch housing!
To assist you with any interior related trim pieces on your specific vehicle, please visit this website for reference: www.repairprocedures.com
From time to time we may find the need to UPDATE the Installation Manual with options or methods that our customers feedback alerts us to.
The following is a list of UPDATES with links to that update.
- FUSES AND RELAYS
- RED FUSE TAP OPTIONS
- BLUE WIRE INSTALLATION
- ACCESSORY RED WIRE INSTALL
- 60 AMP BREAKER INSTALLATION
- CLICK HERE to view the JL Optional Drivers side install instructions. (Ref page 12)
- JL FUSE BOX DIAGRAM
- CLICK HERE to view a video on how to change the Color Configuration on the S-TECH Pod System
- ADJUSTABLE LOW VOLTAGE DISCONNECT INSTALL
- DIRECTION TO ADJUST VOLTAGE
- VIDEO about proper removal of the switch terminals
- JL Lower Install Use of Alignment Washers
- JL Lower Install Updates
- Battery Cable Extension Options
- 8 Switch Install Diagram
- Chevrolet COLORADO Fuse Tap location
- How to Manage Outputs
- Jeep JL CUBBY Part Numbers
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Lead time?
A. We are currently three business days out for complete systems, other orders are generally shipped same business day.
A. The kits include 15 and 30 amp fuses, they are intended to be moved around or changed out as needed for your accessories.
Q. Where to mount the 60amp Breaker?
A. As close to the battery as possible, on a flat surface.
Q. Accessory output connectors?
A. We recommend you crimp your accessory wires to the outputs of Stech. We do not use bullet connectors on the system. Or you can use the optional waterproof connector kit.
Q. Time to install?
A. The time it takes to install varies, a standalone panel may take 30 mins while a 10 switch kit can take 5 hours. This does not include time to set up whatever accessories you may have.