Out of Stock on Dual Rocker Systems
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
We HIGHLY recommend using a 60AMP Breaker with all of our Switch Systems.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE 60AMP BREAKER
Also available with a 12″, 24″ or 60″ battery cable extension.
Complete 4 Circuit Switch Systems
Shown below: Jeep JL 4 Switch System with Optional items as marked
Pre Engineered, complete, easy-to-install kit – everything you need is included.
Included in System Kit:
– One (1) 4 position Switch Pod
– One (1) Power Control Distribution Control Box
– Custom Plug and Play wire harness
– One (1) Complete hardware package
F A C T O R Y O E M L O O K
Custom Vehicle Specific ABS Switch Housing, complete with Plug and Play engineered wire harness.
Each circuit capable of controlling 30 AMPS / 600W Maximum total
Custom Housings for:
- Jeep JL
- Jeep JT Gladiator
- Jeep JK
- Jeep TJ
- Toyota 4Runner ’10-’13
- Toyota 4Runner ’14-’19
- Toyota Tacoma ’16-’19
- Chevy Colorado ’15-’19
- More to follow
*Please note, for the Toyota 4Runner ’14-’19, the 4 switch system will not if the vehicle is equipped with ventilated seats or is a 2018 Limited Model. The 6 Switch System DOES fit these vehicles.
REMEMBER measure twice and cut once, always properly wire your aftermarket lights. Professional Installation is recommended to avoid electrical/vehicle warranty issues.
– Custom Switch Housing mounts with an OEM look and is easy to install
– Available in Your Choice of Switch Style and Color Options
– Wiring system includes fuses and relays to protect your aftermarket lights
– Power Distribution Control Module fits nicely under the hood and includes a custom powder coated bracket for a OEM looking installation
– Operating Voltage: 12V. Max Wattage: 600 Watts. 30A max on a single circuit. (Typical 50″ light bar is 25A)
– Integrated Amp / Voltage protection to thermally protect your lights and accessories
– Five (5) Year manufacturers defect with replacement
– Contact S-TECH Customer Service for Warranty questions at 720.307.7263
From our Colorado shop to you
S-TECH is proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, U.S.A. and we thank you for your support.
720-460-1403 or [email protected]
S-TECH 4 Switch Systems