WARNING! Do NOT use Loctite®, Superglue or any other adhesive on the switch housing!
To assist you with any interior related trim pieces on your specific vehicle, please visit this website for reference: www.repairprocedures.com
From time to time we may find the need to UPDATE the Installation Manual with options or methods that our customers feedback alerts us to.
The following is a list of UPDATES with links to that update.
- FUSES AND RELAYS
- RED FUSE TAP OPTIONS
- BLUE WIRE INSTALLATION
- ACCESSORY RED WIRE INSTALL
- 60 AMP BREAKER INSTALLATION
- CLICK HERE to view the JL Optional Drivers side install instructions. (Ref page 12)
- JL FUSE BOX DIAGRAM
- CLICK HERE to view a video on how to change the Color Configuration on the S-TECH Pod System
- ADJUSTABLE LOW VOLTAGE DISCONNECT INSTALL
- DIRECTION TO ADJUST VOLTAGE
- VIDEO about proper removal of the switch terminals
- JL Lower Install Use of Alignment Washers
- JL Lower Install Updates
- Battery Cable Extension Options
- 8 Switch Install Diagram
- Chevrolet COLORADO Fuse Tap location
- How to Manage Outputs
- Jeep JL CUBBY Part Numbers